The submission and review of papers and abstracts will be managed through the online conference paper management system.
Here is the Easychair Submission Link.
* Author Instruction Guide for Easychair Submissioin JCOHESME. Here is the Link.
Authors who are interested to submit a paper to ICoCLEH 2020 will first need to submit a 1 Page Extended Abstract. The Extended Abstract should be submitted electronically in PDF to the EasyChair submission system by (May 25, 2020). The structure of the Extended Abstract should include the following:
- The abstract should consist of one paragraph of about 250 words.
- The abstract should present a concise statement of the scope, principal findings, and conclusions of the paper.
- Abstracts cannot include lists, tables, figures, display equations, footnotes, or references. Use the template for specific formating guidance.
Full Paper Submission
Authors who received acceptance notification for their Extended Abstracts will be requested to submit camera-ready manuscript of their Full-length Papers format as specified by the Paper template provided by the ICoCLEH 2020 organizers. All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- Full papers describing Title, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, and References.
Author’s Paper Submission Guidelines
- Authors are invited to submit full papers in English of not more than six pages (including figures, tables & references) in IOP single-column format. Submissions must present original work that has not been previously published, and is not under submission elsewhere. IOP guidelines on “Plagiarism” and on “Double Submission”.
- The Technical Program Committee and external reviewers will review all articles for scientific quality.
- Submissions should use the general IOP template with the minimum font size of 10 points. The paper length should not exceed six (6) pages, IOP single column format.
- All papers must include a title, complete contact information for all authors, and keywords on the cover page. The corresponding author should be identified clearly.
- Papers must be submitted electronically (in PDF format) via on-line submission system through Easy Chair at the following link: Easychair Submission.
- If you encounter problems in submitting the papers through our EasyChair conference paper submission system, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oral Presentation – Each technical session room is equipped with a computer and an LCD projector. MS Power Point (English) and PDF Reader are installed on the computer. Each presentation slide should be loaded from an USB flash memory 10 minutes before the start of the session. You should have enough time to cope with any possible technical problems. Oral presentation consists of the following:-
- Up to 12 minutes for presentation of the problem statement, background, innovative approach, experimental results, and conclusion
- Up to 5 minutes [depending on A] of discussion and Q/A will be conducted with the attendees in the session.
Note: If you bring your own device(s), please ensure you prepare necessary accessories, such as cable(s) and connector(s).
Camera Ready Submission
The final camera ready paper is due on … Juni 2020. This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings. Please submit your paper using your EasyChair author account.